Thursday, June 28, 2007

Week 4 RSS & Newsreaders

http://www.bloglines.com/public/USERNAME

Again, I am finding all of this very overwhelming.

There is just too, too much. I cant absorb it all.

I follow the directions and do what I am told but without direction I cant remember what to do.

I think it is a neat concept to make everything you are interested in readily available.

The library could use this to keep all of their sites needed for research easy to access.

The simplest methods are the easiest for me. I like having what I need right there and all I have to do is click on it.

I like reading other peoples suggestions for finding and setting up news sites.

All of this seems to be very time consuming to me. I dont have this much time in my life to spend on the computer.

Since I am a part-time library employee, I have to work on these 23 things on my own time. I am spending hours on the computer.


1 comment:

Dances With Keyboards said...

Hey, don't let this get you down. The problem you are actually having in this particular case isn't your fault.

The answer is here:

http://hcpl.pbwiki.com/Week+1:
(you might have to paste the address into your web browser).

Scroll down to Tip #4.

You've made a good start here. Hang in there. Email me if you have any questions, or you can call or schedule some time with me in the training lab here in Abingdon, if your branch's schedule will allow.

Annette Gaskins